Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I just about cut my finger in half

Literally. Or more like almost cut off in a really ridiculous way.
Like reaching into my sewing box and slicing through the top like a hot knife in butter.
Totally unexpected. Totally pissed me off too, since now I can't even knit.
Lesson learned today? Throw away your rotary cutters. They will jump out and attack you, unprovoked.
And I'm pretty sure I'll need a couple shots from the doc since this blade is pretty sketchy looking.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so sorry you cut your finger. I haven't done that yet and I'm always afraid it's going to happen. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very general query on wordpress blogs – does anyone know how google views links from these back to the parent company website? i.e. would it be better to have a separate wordpress blog linking back to main site or just have the blog on the main site for SEO purposes?
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,
    The given information is very effective.
    I’ll keep update with the same.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete