Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Farming with my Gnomies

Amidst chasing down my now very-mobile 6 month old and keeping my 2 year old in line I have been able to knit.
Knit tiny things.
Because tiny things take tiny amounts of time.
I found a really great tiny pig pattern here and made up my own elephant pattern after scouting for the *perfect* pattern.
I'm also going to start a scrap yo-yo crochet afghan project in the near future... Stay tuned! Oh, and if any of y'all have any spare yarn you'd like to donate to this project, I won't object. At all. For anything.

On a side note, I've been spending time here confessing my deepest thoughts that I won't even write here, let alone Facebook or Twitter. Because between you, me, and tiny pink elephant, I'd probably piss off *a lot* of people. A lot. So, thank you Jill ( @scarymommy ) for letting me vent in anonymity! Betcha can't guess which ones are mine...
*hint* one involves boogers...

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I really, really love that you call them "gnomies". Ha!

    ReplyDelete